A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.
We long for an affection altogether ignorant of our faults. Heaven has accorded this to us in the uncritical canine attachment.
Ambrosia. Food of the gods (with the small g!) And so this blog will be about some more the things that i love or should i say more of Aphrodite's bull*hit!=) Extension of the LAIR, the dumping ground.=)
My life had been a mess in the past year that i forgot this page. It was my insomnia page. So let's start again.=) Hoping that my new schedule works out and helps me.=) I don't have a full time job but the LAIR/Chictopia, 2 bands, 2 dogs, and the other million things i want to do and a routine that's all over the place, it's just chaos. I have a dozen DIYs waiting, loads of clothes to be altered, gig clothes to design, a novel i'm supposed to write in whatever language i can if i know one good enough, sketched outfits to wear/SS11 project to do, parents' holiday to organise, and i could go on all day. In my mind I am very busy.=)
So I am hoping to write posts here during the day, afternoon--in theory! Not at dawn because that means my schedule is fuc*ed up again.=)
And those are my babies. (Above pics). The two hairy things that keep me sane.=)
Love Love Kiss Kiss
---;--;<@
Aphrodite

